Franziska Mohr, MD, MRCPCH
|Education:||MBBS, Christian-Albrechts Universitaet, 1997
Member of the Royal College of Pediatrics and Child Health, 2001
|Residency:||Pediatrics, Cleveland Clinic, 2001-2004|
|Fellowship:||Pediatric Gastroenterology, Cleveland Clinic, 2004-2007|
Assistant Professor of Pediatrics, University of Connecticut School of Medicine
inflammatory bowel disease, capsule endoscopy, interventional endoscopy
- Physiology of Gastrointestinal Motility. Mohr F, Steffen R. Chapter 5. Pediatric Gastrointestinal and Liver Disease, 4th edition, Textbook. Wyllie, Hams & Kay, Elsevier. In press.
- Gastrointestinal Bleeding. Mohr F, Kay M. Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Textbook. Chapter 60, Page 843-849, 2006. Lippincott, Williams & Wilkins.
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease: Perioperative Pharmacological Considerations. Kumar A, Auron M, Aneja A, MD; Mohr F, Shen B, Mayo Clin Proc. 2011;86(8):
- Use and safety of Rifaximin in children with inflammatory bowel disease. Muniyappa P, Gulati R, Mohr F, Hupertz V. J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr. 2009 Oct;49(4):400-4.
- Risk of Capsule endoscope retention in pediatric patients: a large single-center experience and review of the literature. Atay O, Mahajan L, Kay M, Mohr F, Kaplan B, Wyllie R. J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr. 2009 Aug;49(2):196-201.
- Why bone health is so important in children with Crohn's disease. Mohr F. Crohn's Digest, Cleveland Clinic, Digestive Disease Institute, Summer 2008.
- Studying children with IBD may help elucidate early disease process. Mohr F. Crohn's Digest, Cleveland Clinic, Digestive Disease Institute, Winter 2007.