Mission, Vision & Values
Connecticut Children’s Medical Center is dedicated to improving the physical and emotional health of children through family-centered care, research, education and advocacy. We embrace discovery, teamwork, integrity and excellence in all that we do.
We are making children in Connecticut the healthiest in the country.
- We place our patients and their families at the center of all we do.
- We partner with families and embrace their involvement in all aspects of service and care.
- We look for new ways of doing things.
- We ask questions, invest in research, find answers and share new knowledge with the world.
- We are open, honest and ethical.
- We take responsibility for our actions and fulfill our commitments.
- We admit our mistakes and learn from them.
- We live by the statement “I care if you succeed.”
- We work together to achieve our goals. We value one another and celebrate our success.
- We come to work every day with the goal of making things better than the day before.
- We pursue the highest standards, the safest care in the safest workplace and the best outcomes in everything we do.
- We honor the dignity and value of every person and take pride in our organization.
- We trust each other.
- We treat each other as we wish to be treated and value our workplace as our home.
- We embrace diversity and the unique contributions that each person brings to Connecticut Children’s.