MyChart is NOT for medical emergencies. Call 9-1-1 instead. For urgent issues, call the health care provider’s office directly. If you’ve been seen at more than one healthcare organization, you likely have multiple health records. MyChart lets you pull all of your medical records together and view them in one place. This will enable patient families from our NICU at UConn Health Center to connect their account with their Connecticut Children’s account. Learn how to connect multiple accounts.
Ways to Activate Your Account After Signing Up
- Activate over the phone when you schedule your next appointment. You will be sent an email to activate your MyChart account.
- You can enter the activation code received in your email here.
- Activate at the front desk when you check in for your appointment.
Check-in ahead of time!
Heading in for an appointment with us? With MyChart, you can skip the front desk with our contactless eCheck-In process.
- Use eCheck-in (via MyChart) to check in to your child’s appointment virtually, up to 3 days in advance.
- You can also sign documents, confirm or update information, and pay copays from home using MyChart.
- Wait in your car instead of the lobby with our Virtual Waiting Room.
- The night before or the morning of the appointment you received a text, please text back to that message when you arrive at the parking lot. We’ll text you back with further instructions.
Download the All-in-One App Today!
Take all the benefits of MyChart and add more convenience to your child's care. Schedule appointments, access test results, sign into your virtual appointments, talk directly with care provider(s), conveniently do it all by downloading our mobile app to make things easier for you!
New to Connecticut Children's?
We're glad you stopped by. Stay in the know on all things health, wellness and parenting.