- Do not use Connecticut Children’s Social Media Pages to seek medical advice or schedule an appointment. Connecticut Children’s cannot provide medical advice or schedule appointments via social media. Please call us directly if you have medical questions or need to make an appointment. In an emergency, please dial 911.
- The information provided on Connecticut Children’s Social Media Pages is for general educational and informational purposes only. It is not intended as medical advice and is not a substitute for individualized professional medical judgment, advice, diagnosis, or treatment. The information on the Social Media Pages is not intended to create any physician-patient relationship, nor should it be considered a replacement for consultation with a health care professional. If you have questions or concerns about you or your child’s health, please promptly contact your health care provider.
- Although Connecticut Children’s makes all efforts to ensure the accuracy of the posted content, Connecticut Children’s makes no warranty of any kind as to the suitability, accuracy or completeness of the information provided on its Social Media Pages. Connecticut Children’s makes no commitment and undertakes no obligation to update or ensure accuracy of the information contained on the Site and Social Media Pages.
- Connecticut Children’s Social Media Pages are public forums. By posting to a Connecticut Children’s Social Media Page via a comment, a review or a message, you are providing Connecticut Children’s with the right to use that content for any purpose, such as fundraising, marketing, communications and social media. This includes both any text and/or any photos posted. We will not pay you or anyone else for any information that you provide which is used by us.
- Please be respectful when posting a comment to Connecticut Children’s Social Media Pages. We value the opinions and feedback of our social media community but do ask that comments be respectful in nature. We will not tolerate any comments that are disparaging, hurtful, profane, obscene, abusive, violate any law and/or are otherwise inappropriate. Any comments violating this term of use will be removed.
- Please do not spam Connecticut Children’s Social Media Pages. Connecticut Children’s Social Media Pages are an open forum for followers but should not be used to solicit business or promote commercial products. Posts that are spam and/or advertising will be removed at the discretion of Connecticut Children’s.
- Please respect privacy. Any information posted to Connecticut Children’s Social Media Pages is public, so please do not post any personal information or private patient health information. Any post that contains such information will be removed.
Comments are the views of individuals, not Connecticut Children’s. Connecticut Children’s does not endorse or assume liability for the comments posted by individuals.
- Connecticut Children’s Social Media Pages may provide links or references to other sites. Connecticut Children’s is not responsible for information, products or services obtained on such other sites and is not liable for any damages arising from access to such sites. Any links to other sites are provided merely as a convenience to the visitors of the Social Media Pages and any inclusion of such links does not imply an endorsement or warranty of the linked sites or their content, products or services.
- Connecticut Children’s reserves the right to remove any posts and/or ban/block users that do not comply with the guidelines listed above.