Connecticut Children’s Care Network
The Connecticut Children’s Care Network is a primary care pediatrician-led organization that combines a nationally ranked children’s hospital, their subspecialists, and community physicians into one network working to improve patient care for children around the region. As a team, the network will establish pediatric specific quality metrics and best practices to provide more coordinated care across the continuum. This network aims to improve efficiency, safety, and fiscal health for the healthcare system, physicians and patients.
What is clinical integration?
Clinical integration is a collaboration between a hospital, subspecialists and primary care physicians to improve the quality of clinical care a patient receives. By establishing a clinically integrated network, Connecticut Children’s Care Network aims to develop a collaborative care community that leverages care coordination and strong relationships in order to provide high-quality care.
Connecticut Children’s Care Network is dedicated to:
- Bringing together community physicians and subspecialists
- Preparing practices for the shift to value-based care
- Enhancing standards of patient care for pediatrics
- Measuring each standard of success through the collaboration of physicians, data scientists, medical directors, and quality improvement specialists
- Focusing on improving overall community health throughout the region
- Providing resources for physicians to improve the quality of practice
- Allowing for cost savings through group purchasing power
- Helping practices remain competitive in a changing healthcare environment
There are many advantages to becoming a member of the Connecticut Children’s Care Network.