Connecticut Children’s ophthalmology clinics in Farmington and Glastonbury are home to our Optical Shops. We provide high-quality, professional optical services for Connecticut Children’s Pediatric Ophthalmology and Optometry patients.
Pediatric Optical Services
- Personal service from licensed opticians, optometrists, and board-certified pediatric ophthalmologists: Our expert team can help your child find prescription and non-prescription eyewear that suit their needs and personal style.
- Wide selection of eyewear: We carry a large assortment of frames, sunglasses, and sports eyewear specially designed for infants, children, and young adults from name brands, including Ray-Ban® and Nike®.
- Custom frames: Our optical team can customize frames for children with special needs.
- High-quality lenses and coatings: Our one-stop shop offers the latest in coatings and tints, including impact-resistant polycarbonate and Trivex®, UV, polarized, and anti-reflective coatings.
- Contact lenses: We carry lenses for astigmatism, extended use, dailies, and many more options. During your child’s exam, we will set aside time to explain these different types of contact lenses, and pick the best option based on your child’s individual needs and lifestyle.
- On-site fit and function inspection: Our optical team will make sure your child is comfortable with their new eyewear.
Why Choose Connecticut Children’s Optical Shop
Optical shops are conveniently located on-site in our offices in Farmington and Glastonbury. The Optical Shop team works closely with Connecticut Children’s board-certified pediatric ophthalmologists and optometrists to provide the best possible care. We offer competitive pricing and product promotions, plus warranties on eligible frames and glasses. Ask the Optical Shop team for more information on available warranties.