Connecticut Children’s Care Network
The Connecticut Children’s Care Network is a clinically integrated network that improves the collaboration of Connecticut Children’s Medical Center, their subspecialists and community pediatricians. This collaboration integrates a health care delivery model dedicated to keeping patients healthy through measured quality improvement with each individual practice. An integrated network combines medical professionals from both pediatric hospital and pediatric practice settings to provide better care, leading to healthier and happier children.
Connecticut Children’s Care Network will provide the following for you and your child:
- Access to community resources to assist you in taking care of your child
- Coordination to the right care at the right time for your child
- Extensive network of pediatricians and subspecialists who all have the best interest in your child’s health
- Reduction in costs and the amount of unnecessary care your child receives
- Improved methods of care measured through quality metrics
- Collaboration with a solely pediatric hospital that allows for child-specific care that adult practices who also take care of children do not have
- Efficient data sharing to allocate communication between your physician and Connecticut Children’s
Why is an integrated network important?
By bringing together the pediatric expertise that Connecticut Children’s has to offer, with the quality of care community physicians bring, our goal is to provide you with the highest level of care that we know collaboration can help us achieve. Quality of care can always be improved with teamwork and communication, and that is what we will achieve though the Connecticut Children’s Care Network. With seamless care coordination, the Connecticut Children’s Care Network helps to ensure that patients receive the care they need.
I thought my pediatrician already did this.
They do! However, if they’re part of the Connecticut Children’s Care Network, they’re collaborating even more with the hospital and Connecticut Children’s subspecialists to develop innovative strategies to provide better care for your child. By collaborating with a like-minded practice, we are able to share best practices and improve how overall care is delivered. Teamwork aids for more ideas and implementation to provide more advanced care for patients. There is always room for advancement when it comes to health care and that’s exactly what we strive to provide for you and your family.