Frequently Asked Questions
- Communicate with your health care provider’s office
- Access test results
- Request prescription renewals
- View your clinic visits and request or cancel appointments
Note: for urgent issues, call the health care provider’s office directly.
MyChart is NOT for medical emergencies. Call 9-1-1 instead.
MyChart is available to:
- Patients 13 years of age or older
- “Proxies” (parents or legal guardians) of patients, generally until a patient turns 18 years old (sometimes longer)
Note: each parent or guardian must sign up individually.
To sign up for MyChart, you need an activation code. If you already received an activation code from us, proceed to the MyChart webpage.
If you need an activation code (or if yours expired), request one online or via mail.
How to request an activation code online
Parents and Legal Guardians can request a code online and it will be emailed to you.
– The patient’s medical record number (MRN) – it’s printed on the “After Visit Summary”
– The last four digits of the patient’s social security number
– The visit date of a previous visit
How to request an access code via regular mail
Patients, parents and legal guardians can request an activation code via regular mail.
Don’t forget to sign the form! (We cannot accept unsigned forms.)
Mail the completed form to:
Connecticut Children’s Medical Center
60 Hartland Street
East Hartford, CT 06108
How to request an activation code in person
You can also get an activation code during visits to the clinic or at the Family Resource Center
Please call 860.837.6500.
Visit our Medical Health Record page.