MyChart provides secure and easy access to electronic health information. Activate your account today! Log on with a home computer or manage your child’s health information on the go with your smartphone or tablet.
Why Use MyChart?
- Communicate with your health care team
- View test results
- Request prescription refills
- View appointment information and after visit summaries
- Access growth charts, immunization records and letters
- Complete questionnaires ahead of your appointments
Sign Up for MyChart
Connecticut Children’s recommends that you sign up for a MyChart account when you schedule or check in for your next appointment.
How to Activate Your Account:
- Activate over the phone when you schedule your next appointment. You will be sent an email to activate your MyChart account.
- Activate at the front desk when you check in for your appointment.
- Visit the Family Resource Center when you visit Connecticut Children’s.
- Request an account online by visiting our MyChart website.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Parents or legal guardians (proxies) may request a MyChart account for any child under 18 years of age. MyChart access to portions of the electronic health record is dictated by age of the child and will be automatically removed at age 18.
- Teenage patients may request their own MyChart account starting at age 13. No parental consent is required.
- Both parents and teens may have access for children under age 18.
- At age 18, patients may request their own MyChart account. There is no parental access.
Note: each parent or guardian must sign up individually.
Please email us or call 860.837.6500.
Visit our Medical Health Record page.
Note: for urgent issues, call the health care provider’s office directly.
MyChart is NOT for medical emergencies. Call 9-1-1 instead.