Same Care, Only Virtual
Can't make it here or prefer to stay put? Connecticut Children's Virtual Health allows you to see one of our pediatric specialists from the convenience of your own home or another secure location using your smartphone, tablet or personal computer. You can use Video Visits with many of our pediatric providers for certain types of appointments and services. This service makes it easier than ever to chat with your child’s provider using secure technology, whether you’re at home or on the go!
Scheduling and Preparing for Your Video Visit
- Call your specialty to request a Video Visit. You can change existing appointments to Video Visits, too.
- Ask a team member to confirm you have MyChart access.
- Download Connecticut Children’s mobile app and the Zoom Cloud Meetings app.
- Review our step-by-step instructions and make sure your device meets our technical requirements (English | Español)
- Up to three days before your Video Visit, log into MyChart, click “eCheck-In” and confirm a few details.
- On the day of your Video Visit, find a private, well-lit area. Use a laptop or mobile device with a camera, microphone and strong Internet connection.
- Within the Connecticut Children’s mobile app, open MyChart, click “appointment details” and select “begin visit.”
Specialty Phone Numbers
Need Technical Assistance?
For technical difficulties with the MyChart site or your video connection, please call our MyChart Support Line at 860.837.6500 or mychart [at] connecticutchildrens.org (email us).
Download Connecticut Children’s Mobile App
Connect to Video Visits using Connecticut Children’s mobile app. You’ll also get easy and secure access to your child’s medical record, can request prescription refills, pay bills online, and use the app’s tools to help you prepare for in-person visits.