Center for Kidney & Bladder Disorders
This consolidation of disciplines allows us to better serve patients in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of kidney disease, while we continue to provide high-quality patient care and carry on innovative research in all aspects of urology.
Our programs and services include:
- Dialysis & Kidney Transplant Program
- GUPPE(Genetics, Urology, Psychiatry, Psychology and Endocrinology) Program
- Maternal-Fetal Medical Program
- Posterior Urethral Valve Program
- Robotic and Advanced Laparoscopic Surgical Program
- ROCKS Clinic
Urology and nephrology physicians and researchers at Connecticut Children’s are recognized nationwide for excellence in patient care, teaching, and research.
In addition to Connecticut Children’s main campus in Hartford, our urologists and nephrologists practice at several satellite locations throughout the state. Whether your doctor refers you or you make your own appointments, you can feel comfortable knowing that the Connecticut Children’s doctor who will care for your child is experienced in diagnosing and treating many patients with your child’s condition.